About Me

My photo
Didcot, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
I am divorced ,a mother ... I have a son Jason and a daughter Laila ...both adults. Daily I am a craft enthusiasts... I live and love CRAFTS. Most of my life was dedicated to working in the Medical Field. Each Day ...is a Blessed Day! I have been involved in crafts as a whole...since 1981...when I decided to help a craft friend...LuEtta... make some crafts for a craft festival (leather hair claws with conchos and hat bands for western hats along with fringed neck scarves for men , women and children. I have been hooked ever since! I am totally into..ATC(s), Scrapbooking, Altered Books(everything altered), Handmade Greeting Cards, Sewing, Decoupage, Ribbon Crafting, Lace crafting and reading multitudes of Craft Magazines and Books. I adore anything with the MOON & STARS....and love African, Bohemian,Eclectic and Old English decor. I have a goal for the NEW YEAR 2013 to learn to play the ocaraina....(associated with the piccolo)......I plan to dabble a bit.... in painting on canvas......acrylic or oil painting... I simply ENJOY learning! Copyright on my designs Copyright©2013CharlineDawson

Friday, 12 December 2008

Ebony Calendar





Well I have been a happy camper her at home creating adorable Fans. Thought I would share a sample with you. I used mountboard for the base then gesso'd....used print papers and 2009 calender pages. Used lots of embellishments and cutouts. Most of the work was cutting the fans (smile),
Hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoyed making them.

2 comments:

Hope said...

Very nice my dear...and clever!

Goldbettyboop said...

These have turned out beautifully.... love them, great idea xxx